Product Safety

USE CANDLES WITH CARE - NEVER LEAVE A LIT CANDLE UNATTENDED

When burning your candle for the first time please keep it lit for a minimum of 3 hours and allow the wax to melt evenly to the edge of the jar. This will ensure a clean, even burn throughout the candle and will avoid what is commonly known as tunnelling, where only certain parts of the wax melt, limiting your lovely candle's burn life.

Soy wax has a lower melting point than other candle waxes, which is why the scent throw is so indulgent and lasts longer than other candles. It's not unusual for the entire candle to melt during one 'lighting' so bear this in mind when moving it or blowing out the flame. We recommend investing in a good candle snuffer and a good quality wick trimmer. 

Trim the wick of your candle to 5mm each time you light it to ensure no nasty black smoke is given off or extra large flames. Make sure you burn your candle on a heat resistant surface away from children, pets and any item that can catch alight.

Never leave a lit candle unattended and please do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time as this will cause danger such as the glass jar breaking.

Disclaimer 

Please note Candle and Soap Co and its retailers are not liable for product misuse. 

Enjoy your luxury fragrance.